The Microsoft Licensing Executive will act as a customer facing licensing solutions subject matter expert within the Microsoft discipline. The Licensing Executive will provide front line support for SHI's Account Executives and our customers. The Licensing Executive will work with the SHI Account Executives to directly support SHI’s customer base in understanding the on-going licensing and operational needs of their Microsoft environment through various presentation and communication models during the lifecycle of that customer relationship.
This is a remote position but may be required to occasionally report to the SHI headquarters location for special team meetings as determined by SHI management.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms and cafeterias
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Include, but are not limited to:
- Act as Customer Facing Licensing Solutions "Consultant"
- Evaluate and review complex Microsoft proposals/amendments
- Executing & Selling Customers on Net New Microsoft Agreements.
- Executing On-Time Renewals and True-ups for existing SHI customers
- Interpret Microsoft volume license contracts for customers/prospects
- Assist Account Executives with SHI’s Agreement Optimization Plan(T-36)
- Educate the sales teams on Microsoft programs and best practices for driving EA’s and Microsoft revenue.
- Strategize on deliverables for cost analysis/proposal creation
- Develop and implement both company-wide and client facing training webinars geared toward the latest changes in Microsoft licensing, products, and programs
- Will travel as required by the role
- Will keep up to date on relevant Microsoft certifications and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft solutions and volume licensing programs
- Minimum 3-5 years providing direct support for Microsoft Volume Licensing sales and support lifecycle
- Experience serving as a Subject Matter expert in a product or service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand data and drive actions based on quantitative and qualitative insights/trends
- Ability to consume and retain large quantities of rapidly changing information
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives
- Ability to develop strong relationships through written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience working with the sales process involved with Microsoft Volume Licensing and Operations