What impact will you have in this role?
As a member of the delivery team you will help lead our customers on their cloud transformation journey by taking advantage of the of Microsoft based Security, Identity and Governance solutions.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Deliver strategic Identity based security consulting for a diverse customer base including strategic design, planning and guidance, implementation, and training
- Lead projects to help migrate their identity platform during Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Lead projects to help support customers looking to rationalize their single sign on solutions as they move to the cloud
- Design and deploy related identity based security solutions including, but not limited to, Azure AD, Conditional Access and MFA, Azure PIM and PAM.
- Roll out of security governance and auditing tools including, but not limited to, CASB solutions such as MCAS, Microsoft Threat Management, Defender ATP, and Azure Information Protection
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with Azure AD based identity solutions:
- Azure AD SSO
- Conditional Access
- PIM and PAM
- Azure AD Connect
- Office 365 Security and Compliance
- Data Classification and eDiscovery
- Azure Information Protection, Classification and Labeling
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Threat Protection (Device Security, Compliance, Messaging Security, DLP)
- Experience with Active Directory Migration Tools such as ADMT and Quest Migration manager
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering or information systems related field)
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS100 or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS101 or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS500 or related experience)