US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution. Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer matters and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers. Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread. Build process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base. Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the Azure SSO and MFA.
Experience in Operations and Support for:
- Microsoft Identity Manager(MIM)
- Azure SSO
- Should have good knowledge on Azure SSO, Strong Authentication and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
- Experience in Operations support for MIM, Azure SSO, MFA and SSPR using ITIL.
- Experience in Onboarding applications to MIM, Azure SSO, MFA
- Experience working with IIS Web Servers.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP/AD concepts and working experience on Active Directory.
- Hands on experience on MS SQL Server.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Exposure to SAML, OAuth, ADFS, OpenID, SPML, XACML and other security related standards.
- Experience and exposure in RBACx, Compliance solutions, Access certifications solutions is an added advantage
- 3+ years of strong IAM implementation and support experience
- Strong oral, written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- Bachelors or Master degree in IT / CS or related fields