Position: Microsoft Exchange & Lync Admin
Location: Chicago IL
- Expertise in Exchange server administration 2010.
- Expertise in Lync/Skype for Business.
- Exchange Server Services Availability monitoring.
- Outlook web access /web app enable /disable.
- Web service availability monitoring.
- Mobile Device management active sync issues.
- Exchange Mailbox Database /Public folder Database Creation /Deletion.
- Exchange Database Maintenance tasks.
- Public folder creation/deletion.
- Mail Flow inbound and outbound issues.
- Backup/ Restore.
- Performing monthly patching and other maintenance activities.
- DAG Maintenance.
- Monitoring and Managing Exchange 2010 Server Roles and availability of the services such as OWA, active sync and MAPI based connections.
- Monitor Event Viewer Log for error and SMTP queue alerts.
- Mailbox Creation/ Deletion/ modification.
- Calendar Permission.
- Mailbox management.
- Handling escalated Outlook support issues.
- Distribution list permission Assign/Remove.
- E-Mail Tracking.
- Expertise with Microsoft Skype for Business, Lync 2013 infrastructure in a corporate environment.
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WANinfrastructure (SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS).
- Experience using monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and troubleshoot real-time capabilities of Skype (voice and video).
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub netting, voice policies, trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, load balancers, etc.
- Experience integrating different telecommunication systems with Lync (Cisco, Avaya, etc.).
- Knowledge of operating enterprise systems within virtual environments (VMware and or Hyper-V) is a plus.
- Experience in design and administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including but not limited to; Activity Directory Domains, Group Policy Objects, Web Services, Client shares, Operating Systems, patches and hotfixes.