Consider joining the ranks of talented and passionate CCGers, who are inspired to deliver innovative solutions that bring a lasting impact to our clients and the community. It's a rewarding opportunity to engage in a "work hard, play hard" culture with a company that has been recognized year over year as one of Florida's Best Places to Work.
As a CCG Microsoft ETL Developer you will have the opportunity to work closely with fellow CCGers to understand our clients analytic needs and use the latest Microsoft technologies to develop innovative data architectures and solutions that enable the analytic capabilities to drive their business decision making.
Required Technical Skills
• Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence including various data modeling methodologies and techniques.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements.
• Experience delivering an ETL solution in a DataWarehouse environment as the team lead
• Knowledge of the Data Warehouse lifecycle
• Minimum of 3 years expert level knowledge of Enterprise Server technology areas: SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS) or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Experience in SQL Server performance tuning and administration working with large databases (multiple terabyte or larger).
• Ability to use and explain all aspects of relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards
• Ability to recommend architecture best practices related to ETL, ELT, BI, and the life-cycle of an EDW solution.
Preferred Technical Skills
• Knowledge of other ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, ODI, or Data Stage) is preferred
• Experience or certification with Azure, specifically SQL DB, SQL DW, or Azure fundamentals
• Exposure to Business Intelligence tools such as: Microsoft SSRS, Power BI, SAP BusinessObjects, Microsoft BI Stack, IBM Cognos, Oracle OBIEE, Microstrategy, Informatica
• MCSA or MCSE certification in Data Management and Analytics
• Consulting Experience
• Exceptional compensation and benefits
• World class collaborative office space
• Opportunities for client travel and flexible work arrangements
• Company sponsored trips and events
• Continuous learning and professional development opportunities