We are proud of our collaborative culture and are seeking a Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant to add to the team. Since 2003, Tier1 has helped hundreds of companies maximize the full potential of their enterprise technologyinvestment while simplifying the common business challengesassociated with running enterprise applications,databases, and development products.
Our suite of highly specialized services includes 24x7 managed services, implementations, upgrades, customizations, development, staffing, and a secure cloud hosting solution in our Private Oracle Cloud as well as public cloud hosting with Microsoft Azure. We help our customers maximize their enterprise technologyinvestment, so they can focus on running their business, not managing their technology.DEPARTMENT
POSITION REPORTS TO
- 5+ years of successful NAV consulting and implementation experience preferably with the recent version NAV 2018.
- Delivering NAV solutions and services to our clients.
- Analyzing requirements, designing solutions, creating estimates, and other supporting activities related to implementation pursuits.
- Developing functional and technical specifications for Microsoft Dynamics NAV enhancements and integrations.
- 3-5 years performing design, analysis, and implementation work around Distribution and Manufacturing solutions and systems targeted at the Supply Chain industry.
- Experience with various user elicitation techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Agile, lean development methodologies highly preferred.
- Strong team facilitation skills and time management skills
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
- Ability to provide functional and domain expertise related to the installation, setup, gap/fit analysis, customization analysis and testing, user training, and go-live support around key business processes enabled through the NAV software.
- Work with existing NAV customers in support of their day-to-day business operations, questions, issues and small and medium-size projects.
- Validate requirements with key stakeholders.
- Document results and findings during each phase of the project.
- Ability to work in a pre-sales capacity, effectively demonstrating Dynamics NAV and performing other pre-sales activities to include customer discoveries, solution configuration, effective objection handling.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND CERTIFICATIONS Bachelor's degree in technical field preferred