$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Analyst is required to provide support for complex software and data integrity issues, analyze business processes and create functional specifications based upon information elicited from business users in order to recommend and deliver solutions that will improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the back-office operations at Gogo. You will design & support functional processes as well as provide training for the Dynamics NAV user community within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV application and third-party software applications integrated with Dynamics NAV.
· Perform Root Cause Analysis for complex software and data integrity issues.
· Ensure that business processes are based upon "Best Practices" and optimize Dynamics NAV core functionality.
· Create Dynamics NAV Functional specifications for configuration, integration with third party applications and Dynamics NAV customizations.
· Assess business process and system process impacts when transferring data to/from other systems.
· Aid in the definition of Dynamics NAV security settings/access roles for various user groups to ensure segregation of duties.
· Collaborate with Business Analysts, Functional Analysts, Developers and Dynamics NAV user community.
· Contribute to knowledge base and knowledge transfer for Dynamics NAV upgrades.
· Provide training and on-going support of Gogo Back Office systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 10+ years of Dynamics NAV experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Dynamics NAV modules and functionality including:
· Financial Management (including Fixed Assets)
· Inventory Management
· Supply Chain
· Intercompany Transactions
· G/L, Dimension and Company configuration
· Jet Reports
· Currency Conversion.
· Experience with Dynamics NAV 2016.
· Microsoft Visio or other process map documentation tool.
· To Increase Quality Management and Advanced Job Management a plus.
· Lanham E-Ship and EDI a plus.
· Torrential Data Datahaven Workflow a plus.
Other Skills and Experience:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as documentation skills.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to define applicable approach methodologies.
· Experience training Dynamics NAV user community.
· Agile Methodology a plus.
· Self-starter and function well as an individual as well as with a team.
· Ability to interact well with internal business stakeholders.
· Strong attention to details.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11