GREEN CARD OR CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
LARGE TECHNOLOGY CRM MANAGEMENT PROVIDER HAS OPENINGS AT SAN JOSE
Company car with gas and maintenance, medical, dental, vision, disability and life
coverage, 401k retirement, profit sharing, daily catered lunches, flexible work
hours and vacation, nine holidays
MS D365 CRM DEVELOPER
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
- Orchestrating and conducting requirements-gathering session.
- Documenting functional requirements and obtaining acceptance from the customer.
- Mapping business processes against Dynamics CRM capabilities.
- Identifying functional gaps between Dynamics CRM and current business processes, as well as recommending workarounds or steps to close the gaps.
- Configuring software to meet functional needs.
- Developing workflows to automate processes.
- Performing quality assurance by verifying the documented functional doc against delivered application.
- Conduct end-user and administrator training
- Consulting on sales and customer service processes
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on CRM products and remain expert on current product capabilities.
- Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, partners and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (consulting, sales training, marketing) is expected.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Dynamics CRM in a consultative role or five implementations.
- Dynamics CRM certifications are a plus, but not required.