Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Lead - US Citizenship or Green Card REQUIRED
Oxford Search Group has been engaged by a well-known and growing market leader based in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. The Dynamics CRM leader will own MS Dynamics product and will partner with the CRM Dynamics Business Analyst to support the launch of our CRM application as well as provide technical expertise in the analysis, design and implementation of complex enhancements and business improvements. Individual will be responsible for complex Application UI design changes and modifications, complex report and dashboard views, and maintaining and modifying SCRIBE integrations to deliver the necessary modifications defined by the Business Analyst. This individual will also manage the dev/test environments and the migration of configurations from test to production.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with CRM Business Analyst to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and data integration services with Great Plains via SCRIBE.
- Ensure ongoing CRM Dynamics Architecture and Strategy are in alignment with Corporate goals and needs
- Provide technical expertise and development with CRM UI design, reports & dashboards and workflow capabilities.
- Recommend enhanced functionality and modules to augment or fill process gaps
- Understand GP data model and functionality to provide guidance with data integrations.
- Provide technical expertise and development/modification to SCRIBE integration services between GP and CRM.
- Create appropriate technical documentation required by IT and for version control.
- 5 + years’ experience with the design, implementation, rollout and support of CRM Applications
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Client Extensions, SDK, Partner applications) Recent technical implementation expertise of Dynamics 365 or version 2016preferred.
- Strong understanding of CRM Dynamics Functional Modules and CRM migration/upgrade processes.
- Understanding of when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. Custom coding.
- Thorough understanding of the Plug-in events and Workflow assemblies
- Experience developing and deploying SQL Server Integration Services projects and packages.
- Experience developing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services and PowerBI.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2016 and GP2015 R2, SCRIBE, web services.
- Self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player
- Work/Life balanced company culture & environment.
- Relaxed dress code (jeans & sneakers if you prefer)
- Generous PTO from the start.
- Full medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance.
- 401k with company match + discount stock purchase program.
- Other attractive and unique perks offered within.