Middough Inc. (Middough), founded in 1950, is a leading professional engineering, architecture and project solutions company providing services to a broad spectrum of Fortune 500 clients in nine core industries with offices across the Central, Midwest and Southeast regions. Our diversified team is our greatest asset, and they are challenged with a large variety of interesting projects, management and technical development opportunities and team building experiences. Middough employs the best and brightest individuals who share our passion for excellence and who are dedicated to client satisfaction, quality service, safety awareness and professional development.
Position and Responsibilities
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MSD 365) Systems Manager in our Information Technology department, will manage and share responsibility for the administration of Middough's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, CRM and Talent platforms. This position will work with the Director of Information Technology on projects that expand Middough's adoption and successful use of the MSD 365 platform. In addition, this position will participate as an integral team member responsible for configurations and integrations into existing platforms and workflow processes. This role is highly visible, and will have the opportunity to impact the efficiency and profitability of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Configuring MSD 365 through planning and analyzing, designing, building, testing, upgrading, and support of the existing platform.
- Manage release management and change management processes for MSD 365.
- Collaborate with other departments (Technology, Finance, Business Development, Marketing, etc.) in gathering business requirements to facilitate the implementation and streamlining of processes while ensuring best practices are followed across the company.
- Assist in the deployment, configuration and monitoring of all aspects of MSD 365 in production and non-production environments.
- Train users to increase the successful usage and maintenance of MSD 365.
- Perform problem analysis and resolve escalated technical problems reported by users and management. Manage ongoing support requests, user set up and access.
- Assist with development and reporting efforts in MSD 365:
- Work with functional and technical teams to understand and gather requirements to design and develop modifications and extensions to MSD 365.
- Use of MSD 365 development and reporting tools to design, develop and test customizations, integrations, and reports.
- Create requested documentation supporting system design, development, and testing.
- Use MSD 365 for integrations with 3rd party vendor solutions.
Education, Experience and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, Business Analytics or comparable experience.
- 5+ years hands on experience and subject matter expertise with MSD 365.21
- Proven experience performing in a business analyst capacity and mapping business processes.
- Strong understanding of solution architecture and functional / technical design within MSD 365.
- Knowledge of the current Microsoft Azure technologies and ecosystem (i.e. Lifecycle Services, DevOps, Power Apps, Power BI, SSRS, etc.).
- Experience implementing/configuring MSD 365 modules.
- Knowledge of the following MSD 365 modules: Finance and Operations (Project Management and Accounting), Human Resources, Talent, Sales, Project Service Automation and Marketing.
- Familiar with data management framework for Dynamics AX and/or MSD 365.
- Experience working with complex timelines with multiple dependencies.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage projects to completion on time.
- Excellent communication skills including initial contact through problem resolution.
- Assist with daily, various Information Technology assistance/troubleshooting requests from end users.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
The characteristics described below are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this position, the successful candidate will:
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop or kneel, use repeating motions that may include the wrists/hands/fingers and talk and hear.
- Frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Should not expect adverse environmental conditions.
- May require occasional car or air travel to other company locations or client sites.
What Middough Offers
We offer a growth and learning culture which encourages and supports employee development through a wide variety of tools and resources such as the company Learning Management System, Middough Learning Center. Middough provides an opportunity to bring your talents and expertise to a successful and growing organization for your career advancement goals. Additionally, we offer a highly competitive compensation and the following comprehensive benefits package, based on eligibility and plan terms/changes:
- A hybrid office/remote work model for work-life flexibility (based on business and client needs)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company paid Short/Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D, and Travel insurance
- Health Saving and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Start Times
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Certifications and Registrations (as applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program