Crowe's Consulting Manufacturing and Distribution practice has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Presales Solution Architect to join our growing team. The Crowe Microsoft technology group is widely recognized as one of the top Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners each year because of our focus on differentiated industry focus. As a member of the Partner Advisory Council, Business Applications Inner Circle, and Managed Global ISV program, Crowe is uniquely positioned within the Dynamics 365 partner eco-system.
Role is responsible for the following activities:
- Prospect / solution qualification
- Prospect RFP / RFI / RFQ response
- Solution configuration and demonstration during sales cycle
- Collaboration with Crowe Sales / Product / Implementation teams
- Collaboration / networking with Microsoft technical sales professionals
- Industry involvement including industry networking events, presentations, and association event attendance
- Enterprise systems (ERP) experience in industrial manufacturing and distribution (metals industry experience a plus)
- 7+ years working in a software presales demo role (Dynamics AX / 365 Finance & Operations a plus
- Knowledge of, or experience working in, Microsoft partner channel and / or ISV ecosystem
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel up to 75%
Anywere in the US.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12