Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the MSCRM platform.
- Ability for regional travel 30-40% (within region).
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform experience.
- Hands-on experience with D365 Customer Experience / Dynamics CRM / PowerApps technical solutions
- ASP.NET (C#) development experience within the MSCRM SDK including working knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints.
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, database design, and software design patterns such as MVC, N-Tier, Test Driven Development, and Dependency Injection.
- Previous experience in implementing technologies such as MSMQ, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, RESTful API's, XML, XSL, WCF, and SOAP.