Take your ambitions to the next level
In this client facing role, the D365 CE Solution Architect will design the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system architecture according to customer requirements.
- Provide the knowledge and recommendations for the installation maintenance and upgrade of the system;
- Configure Dynamics 365 system and support data migration;
- Oversee operation of secure and highly available platform server and networks.
When it just clicks!
- Over 5 years of working experience in MS CRM environment in any capacity;
- Over 3 years of implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, Marketing OR Field Service;
- 1 year of experience as a Microsoft D365 CE Solution Architect or in a similar role;
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher);
- Hands-on experience with multi-phase globally delivered CRM implementation projects;
- Proficient in the following:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement;
- Dynamics 365 in On Premise implementations and environments;
- Highly available Scalable Dynamics 365 infrastructure architecture ;
- Disaster Recover/Business Continuity infrastructure patterns practices and implementation.
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge, including at least 2 years of experience with system design or information systems, and over 4 years of experience as a Senior CRM Consultant. Project management experience is a plus;
- Strong technical architecture and leadership skills with ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple activities in a dynamic and energizing environment;
- Ready to travel 50% of the time;
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities with strong client services orientation;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
First name *
Last name *
Browse for file *
LinkedIn profile URL
Share this article :
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.