This role will provide primary support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment and ancillary applications, with a focus on maintaining, managing, and administering CRM. This role will handle incoming support related to CRM usage, functions, and workflow within, to ensure the productivity of Ascensus associates. This role will customize CRM forms, fields, views, reports and dashboards. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom validation rules and workflows, as well as participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems. Assist in defining roadmap of CRM, its implementation and adoption within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Primary support of CRM environment at Ascensus
- Perform application administration activities such as installation, managing security, configuration, and providing user support and training
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
- Plan and implement patches and roll-ups
- Work with Product Owner to define roadmap of CRM and design and develop solutions to address business needs
- Responsible for account management and security controls within the CRM platform and ancillary systems
- Identify opportunities to leverage CRM for efficiency and productivity gains
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery testing and documentation
- Responsible for reporting support for business users of CRM solution.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening. Asking appropriate questions, clarifying information and writing clear, concise documents.
- Knowledge of PC applications including SQL and MS Office products
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Solid understanding of administration and security configuration
- Experience migrating/integrating data between Dynamics and other systems using ETL tools such as SSIS
- Understanding of business process and workflow management
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively independently.