- Utilize skills in development areas including data warehousing, business intelligence, and databases (SQL Server, T-SQL);
- Support programming/software development using Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools, especially SSIS.
- Design, develop, enhance and support business intelligence systems primarily using Microsoft BI tools.
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Create software applications by following software development lifecycle process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance;
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures; and
- Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released
- 3+ years of SQL Server database development experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience developing Business Intelligence initiatives using SQL Server stack (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS), TFS;
- Experience developing multi-dimensional data models and awareness of the advantages and limitations of Star Schema and Snowflake schema designs;
- Solid ETL development, SSAS development, SSRS reporting experience all based off intricate understanding of business process and measures;
- Knowledge of MDX is preferred;
- Knowledge of PowerPivot, and SharePoint integration around Microsoft BI tools;
- Experience with C#/ASP.NET is preferred; and
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.