We are looking for Microsoft BitLocker Admin for our client in Harrisburg, PA
Job Title: Microsoft BitLocker Admin
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- InfrastructureSecurity Engineering, Microsoft System Administrator with extensive MBAM, BitLocker
- experience needed to join Infrastructuresupport team.
- Responsible for supporting an enterprise deployment of Microsoft's BitLocker.
- Monitor the current infrastructure and provide subject matter expertise in implementation, deployment and provide guidance and support on Active Directory, encryption key storage, encryption key recovery and Group Policy considerations.
- Provide daily BitLocker administration, monitoring and supporting resolution of encryption incidents.
- Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring
- BitLocker Encryption key storage, backup and recovery
- High availability and recovery for the MBAM Database
- Recovery of encrypted data from fixed vs. removable drives (BitLocker to Go)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Domain services including Group Policy
- Develop a BitLocker Group Policy template specific to the Customer environment
- Develop a process that Customer Help Desk can follow for data recovery
- Microsoft Windows10 ? development & troubleshooting. Troubleshooting Bitlocker on the Desktops,
- Windows10 imaging considerations as they relate to BitLocker
- Troubleshooting application security and performance issues
- Develop and deploy Windows10 firewall policy
- Participate in software patching (SCCM & other patching tools) & deployment efforts.
- Experience with TPM updates
- Proficient in developing scripts to automate repeatable processes utilizing languages such as Windows PowerShell, VBScript or equivalent
- In depth working experience with Microsoft Windows10.
- Extensive experience with MBAM / BitLocker in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in Deployment of Bitlocker to the Desktops and Deployment/configuration of MBAM
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- In depth working experiencing with Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) or a similar enterprise prevention solution.
- Experiencesupporting and troubleshooting Microsoft servers and workstations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present to a target audience
- Ability to work with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- MBAM / BitLocker, Windows System Support, System Security Access Administration