You act as the key contact & have deep experience within the Microsoft ecosystem. You will also enable and improve our sales channels by supporting a specific set of jointly agreed campaigns in the Region, bringing to bear existing assets, capabilities and investments, and contributing to the incremental growth of Microsoft-related Services business in Avanade’s Northeast Region.You are accountable for working at all levels within Microsoft regional field sales teams to drive a sales pipeline origination, capture customer mind share and develop opportunities to partner on shared initiatives.
MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE & DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES:
- Accountable for Region’s Microsoft activity with the channel partner including key relationship building and opportunity identification & origination.
- Will be the Region’s key point of contact for Microsoft, driving and directing channel partner relationships to relevant Region connects.
- Accountable for working with Microsoft to drive a sales pipeline origination target based on Qualified Leads (‘Expand’ DEEPR stage) handed to appropriate Region Sellers & SA Leaders.
- Education of the field (Sellers) in the channel partner's ecosystem and how to look out for and exploit opportunity (license recovery, etc.).
- Assist in developing meaningful Alliance Sales partnerships and revenue streams.
- Strong knowledge of the channel partner's networks in the Region, how and when to engage.
- Ability to connect and drive ongoing relationships between Avanade BDs, CEs and appropriate members of the Region’s Microsoft Leadership, ATU, STU and CSU Teams.
- Ability to connect and drive ongoing relationships between Avanade SA Leads, Offering Leads and appropriate members of the Microsoft Region’s STU & CSU teams.
- Detailed knowledge of the nuances of the channel partner's funding principles and approaches, as well as license opportunities.
- Tenacious operator, able to spot opportunity and drive detail to closure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and sustain a network of channel partner executives and others within the Region.
- Knowledge of offerings & ability to engage with partner in the surfacing of new opportunities.
- Team player, with the ability to work across internal teams and Microsoft teams without conflict.
Required Other Skills:
- Solid understanding of Accenture's and Microsoft's respective businesses and organizations
- Deep analytical/problem solving skills, development of complex business issues, technical issues topics, solutions and plans
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills and an ability to credibly facilitate discussions and drive outcomes and commitments at the C level within Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade Leadership
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven experience successfully articulating complex business and technical concepts to both senior level executives and more junior employees
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects, and partners concurrently
About your Education & Career:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Kudos to you if you have an advanced degree
With 10+ years of experience working with SIs and Software Vendors, ideally including in a Alliances and Business Development capacity, you’ve achieved measurable success both in revenue and C-sat
Experience selling outsourcing / managed services deals and expertise leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
Experience leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
Past accountability and successful performance measured by Sales, Revenue, Partner investments and C-Sat