Direct Hire/Fulltime Role
- Lead and participate in design sessions and discussions, including architectural recommendations, best practices mentoring, coding standards enforcement, and design pattern modeling.
- Participate as needed in the development and implementation of Java software based on approved design. Write new programs or create modifications to existing applications as necessary based on project requirements. Follow established standards for the design, coding, and testing of software. Also has responsibility for developing and implementing internal projects and toolsets for consumption by other team members that improve team productivity and quality.
- Review test plans, test files, and scripts for unit testing through integration testing. Work with users to validate system testing and conformity with functional requirements.
- Follow appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Ensure that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared. Coordinate the implementation process.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced team members, provide guidance on technical troubleshooting and coordinate support with vendors and internal support teams. Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
- Minimum of 8years of software development experience
- Must have at least 5years?experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- Experience with open source platform such as Java, SpringBoot, Kafka, Redis, Hadoop
- Experience with clustered/cloud computing with high volume transactional environments such as 1000 TPS
- Relevant experience with Micro services and RESTful web services
- Understanding of Micro services framework. Also, able to integrate with and managing APIs exposing microservices (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Understanding of distributed databases Cassandra
- Knowledge of the Hibernate framework
- Understanding of TCP/IP and socket-based communication
- Experience with Apache and SSL Authentication
- DevOps experience with Dockers will be highly preferred
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- BSEE/BSCS Degreerequired