Not Specified years
Posted 153 days ago
Microservice/Application Architect responsible for designing and implementing microservices based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
Candidate must be able to lead and guide a team on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions. Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.
Candidate for this position play roles like, lead architect and technical team leader to consultant and technical evangelist.
This is a client-facing role: the candidate must have a sound understanding of microservices, and technology architecture but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapted them to different audiences.
1.Experience in Java (Java 8) development
2. Experience in working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
3. Knowledge of application deveopment with Spring framework. (Spring BootWeb/Security/JPA)
4. Experience in REST web service development using Spring
5. Knowledge of security systems like Oauth 2 and SAML
6. Hands on experience with Postgres and SQL
7. Experience with microservice architecture and 12 factor application
8. Familiarity with source code version control systems like Git/SVN
9. Hands on experience with Docker and Docker Compose