We are looking for Microservices API Developer for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: Microservices API Developer
Job Location: Miami, FL
- Solid foundation in Java programming and Enterprise Java fundamentals including best practices and patterns
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with of microservices architecture
- Experience with Reactive Platforms (Scala, Akka, Play or Lagom)
- Knowledge of Kafka streaming platform to build real-time data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cassandra NoSQL database management system and Cassandra Query language
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems and SQL
- Knowledge of content management based systems (preference is Adobe platform)
- Ability to work within an agile, scrum-based team that utilizes Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes.
- Analysis, design, development, and delivery of Microservices APIs that will be consumed by web and mobile application clients.
- Act within a cross-functional, scrum-based team focused on agile and continuous software delivery.
- Support production systems and troubleshoot system defects to remediate issues and ensure system operational stability and availability.
- Demonstrate highly effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Reactive Platforms (Scala, Akka, Play or Lagom Framework) or functional programming - lambda(java 1.8)