Job DescriptionSee More
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training.
Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
#ANSDefense #MOIP #cjpost
- Must have 6 years of experience as a Tactical Intelligence Officer (35D), Senior All Source Non-Commissioned Officer (E-7 or above), Senior All Source Warrant Officer (CW2 or above), or civilian within the MI branch or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service, or other US government agency in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have been deployed within the MI Branch in support of intelligence activities within the last 10 years.
- Must be a graduate of one of the following MI Branch courses: ILE, Captain's Career Course (MICCC), Advanced Non-Commissioned Officer course (ALC or higher), or Advanced Warrant Officer Course (WOAC or higher). An alternative educational course within another branch of service or other US government agency may be considered for substitution of the listed MI Branch courses if the government determines the course to be equivalent to one of the required courses listed above in all aspects of tactical and strategic intelligence curricula and/or instruction.
- Must have experience with DCGS-A at the Battalion and Brigade level, the ACE within a Division, and the AAR process.
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Bachelor's Degree. Four years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the position description.
- Minimum of an Interim Top Secret or final Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Valid through: 12/3/2021