Education: Bachelor's degreerequired
Training and Experience: MH-60S Pilot / Weapons and Tactics Instructor (ACTC Level IV (I) or Level V) with Weapons School teaching and exercise event (e.g., HARP) management experience (within the last three years). Experience developing and managing exercise scenarios, SHARP database entry and range schedulingpreferred. Experience with the operation of MH-60S simulator instructor station, the Joint Semi-Automated Force tool (or equivalent (e.g., Next Generation Threat Generator)) and the MH-60S Operational Flight Trainer debrief software application.
General Skills: Possess sound knowledge of the MH-60S tactical missions and systems with an understanding of applicable tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations, tactics, and Crew Resource Management (CRM) skills.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess a security clearance of Secret or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Weapons School with the planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of tactical training exercises.
- Assist with exercise event design, execution, data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Attend planning meetings, assist with scheduling of squadron and detachment exercise events, schedule ranges, coordinate ground training and simulator events.
- Coordinate NCEA requirements
- Develop event scenarios (to include scenarios for simulator events)
- Coordinate exercise event participation with external assets (e.g., MH60R and E2 squadrons, SOF units, Atlantic Targets Maritime Office).
- Draft event messages, brief and debrief presentations, and manage an exercise database of unit metrics from classroom academic events, tests, practical exercises, simulator and flight events.
- Work with on-site SMEs to develop and refine exercise requirements and objectives and train scenario role players.
- Additional duties shall include but not be limited to HARP detachment administrative supportbefore, during, and after exercise events.
- Required from 0730 until 1600 Monday through Friday when not on detachment and shall provide support of all detachments on-site and at training detachment locations when required.