Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Training and Experience: MH-60S pilot qualified at a minimum as Seahawk Weapons Tactics Program (SWTP) Level III or Aircrew Combat Training Continuum (ACTC) Level III OR have a minimum of one yearexperience working on revision and maintenance of the MH-60S weapons system training program within the last six months OR have a minimum of one yearexperience working as a Contracted Instructor Service (CIS) instructor on the MH-60S weapons system training program within the last six months.
General Skills: Possess sound knowledge of the MH-60S mission and systems with an understanding of applicable pilot and aircrew tasks, duties, aircraft systems, operations, tactics, and Crew Resource Management (CRM) skills.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Security Clearance: Must currently possess a security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review all courseware, training materials etc. for commonalities, efficiencies, deficiencies, and submit change recommendations.
- Review submitted change requests to ensure the nature of the change is valid and technically accurate prior to work assignment. Verify all courseware changes have correctly resolved deficiancies.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Conduct curriculum test item analysis to measure the accuracy of test items and report findings.
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed when working with classified material.
- Assist with metric collection and provide inputs to requiredreports.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.