Responsible for translating company appointment forecasts into optimal laborstaffing at the district level based upon product specialization requirements, seasonality & geographicdistribution of lead flow. Systematically identifies organizational SPCstaffing needs in terms of counts by market and productcategoryby season so that the company has the right number of the right people in the right place at the right time.
• Serves as the operational planning leader, coordinating between marketing and field management to optimize sales representative staffing levels so that both necessary business lead coverage and minimum Sales Project Consultant (SPC) average daily appointments are achieved.
• Effectively works with marketing, the Appointment Center, and Field Operations to ensure staffing forecasting is effectively translated into optimal booking, SPC utilization by product, SPC geographic coverage, SPC skill and performance integration, and seasonal affects on headcount needs.
• Applies project management principles to develop proposals, bring cross functional teams together, and scope design that results in meaningful and sustained changes from support departments including marketing, APC, I.T., HR, and Field Training.
• Evaluates and develops process maps, improvement plans, and technology solutions that deliver dramatically improved SPC utilization and performance off each lead issued.
• Ensures functional groups are aligned around common policies, practices and strategic objectives so the organization develops a permanent cultural change around workforce management.
• Identifies process and performance gaps across all functions that results in substandard appointment performance and develops policy, practice, technology, and infrastructure changes that closes these gaps and improves the company's return on its marketing investment measured by close rates, dollar per appointment, and average ticket.
• Utilizes knowledge and analytical insight to improved execution performance of critical interdependency areas such as training execution, seasonal vs. permanent workforce profiles, work schedule options such as FT, PT, and Flex.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and organizational capabilities that results in an improved lead-per-day count to the most productive reps that in-turn increases SPC income in a profitable way for the company.
• Develops and implements weekly, monthly and long term SPC staffing forecasting methodologies for cross department information and action planning.
• Uses best practices and knowledge from internal or external business examples to improve operational performance.
• Use quantitative data to create staffing forecasts incorporating appointment demand requirements (both geographic & product-related) and to model multiple what-if scenarios as well as future staffing capacity needs. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
• Conduct post-mortem analysis of the monthly staffing plan to identify improvement & optimization opportunities.
• Communicate and roll-out action plans to the organization
• Other ad hoc planning and analytical duties as identified.
Bachelor's Level DegreeYears of
5-10 Years License/Certificate
Required: No Driver's License
Required: No Travel
Age Requirement: 18+
• Possess a fundamental knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning, which includes sales forecasting, capacity analysis, master planning, staffing analysis & labor optimization.
• Advanced computer skills to include intensive Excel modeling
• "Problem solving, conflict resolution & project management skills.
• "Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
Req/Job ID: 923431BR