San Diego, CA
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
11 - 15 years
Posted 39 days ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Promotes the professional development of the Mission Assurance workforce and fosters a collaborative culture that sustains the momentum around employee engagement and inclusion, affordability, innovation, value growth and continuous improvement.
· Provides clear assignments, helps employees connect their efforts to the bigger picture, creates an inclusive work environment characterized by mutual respect and the valuing of differences, and builds a culture that motivates
employees to their highest levels of performance.
· Establishes strong business relationships with Client leadership teams, and creates effective partnership across all the client leadership teams, Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Organizations.
· Sets the strategy to meet customer’s expectations, regularly communicates program status. Provides situational awareness and effective communication both internally and externally.
· Assures compliance in quality, risk management, safety, process improvement in accordance with contractual requirements and drives forward early predictive indicators of risk.
· Leverages comprehensive metrics, customer and employee feedback to assess program performance and risks, and determines resources to ensure mission success.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of progressive, relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing or leading teams.
- 2+ years working in quality, supply chain, program management, engineering, business, or manufacturing.
- Must have a current active DOD Secret Clearance and the ability to obtain a Special Program Access clearance
- Experience conducting root cause and corrective actions on identified quality problems, issues, and defects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in STEM or Business.
- 5+ years of experience acting is a leadership role
- 3+ years working in quality, supply chain, program management, engineering, business, or manufacturing.
- Knowledge of industry specifications, quality standards, and regulations, e.g. AS9100, ISO9001, AS5553, AS6174, and
- SAP & Solumina experience a Plus