The strategic sourcing senior manager will remain current on category market trends, supplier economics, and procurement best practices. They will create the strategic vision for ensuring quality, supply and cost competitiveness.;They will communicate, monitor and aggressively manage the process from concept through to completion.; Working;with business units and suppliers, they will champion a strategic procurement process that will substantially reduce total costs.
- Design, implement and execute the organization’s strategic sourcing initiatives, including supply market analysis, strategy development, management of requests for proposal, and supplier negotiations
- Network across Office Depot internally, building strong relationships with stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which support their business.
- Know your category and market. Be a resource to stakeholders to make better decisions.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers ensuring they meet quality and service requirements while maintaining competitive prices
- Manage supplier selection processes using market analysis, concise request for proposals (RFPs), eAuctions and a data driven approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years Experience in Strategic Sourcing and/or Procurement
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
- Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
- How to Apply
- Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
- Fair Chance Ordinance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Capable of working with and managing cross functional teams to ensure all project deliverables and timelines are met
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment
- We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recordsCity & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance