Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for managing and coordinating an assigned regional area to maintain optimum and continuous service of its information systems (IS) infrastructure. Ensures assigned region is in compliance with Information Systems standards, policies, and procedures. Provides management input on the performance of assigned regional I.S. personnel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance within assigned region of all technical requirements related to IS. Enforces IS standards, policies and procedures for all facilities within assigned region. Ensures compliance with governmental entity mandated changes for facilities within assigned region.
- Tracks technology inventory at each facility within assigned region.
- Performs needs assessments to determine technology requirements within assigned region.
- Works with facility I.S. personnel to manage I.S. operations for facilities in assigned region.
- Makes recommendations for improvements and changes to software and local networks for facilities within assigned region.
- Completes audit reports summarizing the details of the audits and recommendations for improvement. Submits audit results to Director, Field Technology for review.
- Reviews the contract agreements in order assess technology and staffing requirements within assigned region.
- Oversees and manages Local Area Network at all facilities within assigned region.
- Works with facility MIS personnel within assigned region to ensure that helpdesk tasks are handled locally and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides input to MIS Specialist performance within assigned region. Assists in managing, developing, and performing disciplinary actions of MIS personnel in accordance with the Facility Administrator/Warden.
- Participates in the budgetary process for all facilities within assigned region.
- Ensures that the field personnel within assigned region understands and follows all policies, procedures and controls as they relate to Sarbanes-Oxley and Information Systems.
- Provide 24 hour on-call support to respond to the Information Systems needs or issues of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent request. Associate's degree in a IS field of study preferred. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration desirable.
- Five (5) years of Information Systems/Technology professional support experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading or supervisory a technical staff.
- Must have a strong understanding of networking, telecommunications and data communications on multiple levels.
- Ability to keep abreast of new technological developments in the industry.
- Firm understanding of all information system technology used by the organization.