• Lead the internal plant Quality team to resolve quality issues to drive and promote a culture of quality within the entire organization. See More
• Coordinate, direct, and manage daily activities for the department including: developing quality procedures, processes, control plans, and standards to ensure compliance to engineering specifications.
• Develop and implement internal quality initiatives to produce measurable improvements to performance.
• Manage and report on quality, delivery, and other performance metrics within the plant.
• Support development of strategies and drive actions to increase customer satisfaction, reduce warranty costs, and reduce financial impacts and risks arising from poor quality.
• Work closely with Customer Care to review and communicate external customer quality issues and implement preventive/corrective actions.
• Coach and develop direct reports to support and motivate team to meet quality, safety, environmental cost and delivery objectives.
• Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product integrity and support driving improved timeliness of new product implementation.
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field required
• Years of Experience: 7 or more years of experience required, experience in Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering in a manufacturing industry • Technical understanding of materials, manufacturing processes, GD&T, inspection processes & facilities in a manufacturing environment
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt preferred
• Training in SPC, ISO 9001 and Quality Engineering preferred
Valid through: 4/14/2021