What you'll be doing...
Global Procurement Operations is looking to hire a Purchasing Manager for Core/Access network procurement to strategically position the NCAP group for success in operations and strategically with changes to catalogs, contract modules, and S2P systems on the horizon. Responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Core/Access Network purchasing strategy.
- Increasing contract and SOX compliance.
- Increasing bot utilization in Core/Access purchasing.
- Increasing bulk buy and spot buy savings.
- Developing training for increased savings goals for network buyers.
- Conducting periodic training on network purchasing for buyers.
- Assisting core/access network with Ariba and ERP conversions.
- Optimizing Core/Access network catalogs for more efficient purchasing.
- Reducing maverick spend in for network purchasing.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain.
- Knowledge of supply chain, common needs, and challenges of the business.
- The ability to complete high-quality work with little oversight from others.
- Experience with nSAP and vSAP.
- Experience in procurement operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in negotiating effectively.
- The ability to properly handle escalations quickly and accurately.
- The ability to interact effectively with senior management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to solve complex problems creatively.
- Willingness to travel 25% or less.