- Lead migrations and release plan efforts of legacy systems and major new product launches
- Work closely with product, product leadership, engineering, design and marketing teams to define, and drive a strategic roadmap that aligns with business priorities and customer needs.
- Engage across the organization with various external teams such as Infrastructure, Front of Site, Call Center and other key stakeholders while tracking actions and deliveries to the product launches.
- Build and manage project delivery schedules, status, and risks/issue solutions across major Hosting launch initiatives and products.
- This role requires engagement with senior executive, technical SME, and vendor partners to help craft, evangelize and execute an implementation plan over tight timelines.
- Manage multiple complex projects – work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Solid experience in project planning/management and risk/issue identification and mitigation
- Familiar with industry standard Agile methodologies, tools and techniques
- Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership skills in systems implementation with a focus on methodology
- Education Requirements: Bachelors or Masters in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Software related.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on analysis and resolution of complex technical issues across teams and functional areas.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Comfortable collaborating and influencing team members, working with development teams and other business groups, and presenting solutions to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- 8+ years in project management roles at technology/Internet companies or comparable.
Job ID R001969