Vishay UltraSource in Hollis, NH is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager responsible for supporting customers and generating revenue by:
- Soliciting and obtaining orders from customers
- Understanding and interpreting technical requirements
- Prospecting for new business from customers we target with high future potential
- Handling new customer inquiries and providing technical information to customers and USI employees
- Assisting with quotation preparation and communications
- Developing and assisting with managing existing customer accounts
- Developing new customer accounts and part numbers so >8% of USI annual revenue is derived from new business
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Supports customers by answering inquiries, communicating delivery dates, and explaining order details.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Maintains and improves customer service quality by following documented processes, recommends improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new processes and part numbers, participating in engineering and manufacturing discussions.
- Must become competent in using Visual Manufacturing.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Exemplify the Core USI values: Positive Outlook, Honesty, Determination, Responsibility, and Commitment to Excellence.
- 10+ years of experience in an electronic sales position with a demonstrated history of progressive achievement.
- Technical bachelor’s degree required or equivalent in experience.
- Must be able to travel 10% - 15% of time.
- ERP experience is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software tools.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Focused, upbeat and positive contributor.