Assumes 24/7 responsibility in supporting programs and initiatives to enhance the patient and visitor experience. Manages information desk staff, volunteer services staff and Patient Transportation team members. Partners with leaders throughout the organization to provide support through volunteer staff.
- Provide support for medical center-wide ongoing customer relations program and institute changes that enhance Service Excellence in processes, procedures, policies and accountability within the organization.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians, employees, and visitors in a friendly and cordial manner, in person or on the telephone, thus promoting a positive service image for McLaren Oakland.
- Provide assistance to management in understanding patient satisfaction reports and create customized reports and presentations as required
- Bachelor degree in Healthcare, Hospitality or related field
- Five years of prior work experience in Customer Service in a health care setting
- Seven or more years of prior work experience in Customer Service in a health care setting.
- Prior experience managing complaints