$100K — $150K *
The Manager Nursing plans, organizes, directs and coordinates nursing care and other activities for multiple unit(s)/department(s). This includes 24-hour responsibility for the functioning of the unit/department, management of nursing staff, fiscal management and quality improvement initiatives. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Manager Nursing responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Directs employee performance management and provides ongoing education opportunities for staff members
* Responsible for fiscal management of unit/department
* Responsible for overall management of the staffing schedule. May participate in a rotating staffing call schedule within service line.
* Responsible for ensuring compliance with Standards of Nursing Practice for assigned unit(s)/department(s) as well as local, state, federal, and Regulatory Agency standards
* Implements, reviews, interprets and revises all relevant Integris Health and departmental policies and procedures
Reports to assigned leader
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, and chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing required. Masters degree in Nursing preferred (eff 12/31/2012)
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state
* National Certification preferred; must achieve applicable national professional certification within 12 months from start date
* 5 years RN experience
* Previous nursing management experience preferred
* BLS certification or completion within 30 days of hire required
* Surgical Services Only: 3 years current operating room, PACU, or outpatient surgery experience, with 1 year prior management experience required
Valid through: 11/15/2021