The Manager functions as an expert resource to nursing leadership and a liaison to other relevant departments, including Finance, Human Resources, and Information Services. The Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining systems to provide management information and analysis to nursing leadership for decision making, and to assure, in coordination with leadership, the appropriate and effective utilization of personnel, financial and material resources for the Department of Nursing. The manager will work collaboratively with other departments in order to provide a business platform for decision making. The manager is also a facilitator for Performance Improvement in systems supporting patient care.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Business Administration degreepreferred.
- Five to seven years of Health Care experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated expertise as a leader.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Epic and Lawson desired.