We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Summary – Inpatient Operating Room Nurse Manager
Manages the daily operations of the assigned nursing unit(s) or function(s) to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives
- Assists with developing dpecific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts, and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff physicians, and other departments
- Graduate from a baccalaureate school of nursing. Master's degree in nursing or related field preferred.
- 3 years of progressive leadership experience.
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)