- Drives adoption of Marketing and Digital programs with independent resellers.
- Provides direct, tactical support of Marketing and Digital programs in the field, via webinars, at trade shows and industry events.
- Maintains a formal toolkit of reusable assets that assist in the education, adoption and implementation of Marketing and Digital programs.
- Drives sales growth by qualifying sales leads and correctly aligning customers with the appropriate Marketing and Digital programs.
- Assist Sales in developing proposals for both Essendant and Customers that aid in winning business.
- Collaborates with the key team members to develop and drive cohesive customer programs that support the organizations' strategy.
- Contributes to the continuous improvements of the scalable programs, collateral, presentations, webinars and other resources as needed.
- Collaborates cross-functionally within Essendant in support of Marketing and Digital programs.
- Maintains an understanding of industry and technology trends, product capabilities, and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sales representatives and independent resellers.
- Understands and demonstrates Essendant's Core Values.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss complicated concepts and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Full understanding of Marketing and Digital programs
- Strong understanding of Essendant business systems
- Strong understanding of marketing and digital strategy, technology and ecommerce.
- Strong MS Software skills (Excel, Power-point, Word).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- In depth understanding of fundamental areas of marketing, technology and ecommerce.
- Ability to develop and execute channel marketing and enablement tactics.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of various computer programs and related software.
- Willing to travel at least 75%.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of office supply, jansan industry/commercial experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years successful selling experience required.
- Proven ability to define a product and service solution to meet customer requirements.
- Experience in Sales or working closely with Sales supporting a "Solution Selling" process.
- Experience with software ERP's preferred.
- Must be an experienced in the business-to-business or business-to-consumer market
Valid Through: 2019-9-16