- Implements and executes effective, solutions-driven marketing and sales outreach programs creating demand and generating leads to the sales center.
- Implements and leads marketing campaigns with emphasis on lead-focused marketing outreach and awareness building activities.
- Works closely with inside and outside Sales Management teams and travels as needed to support field based marketing and sales programs.
- Performs all daily management of direct reportings including Marketing Assistants, Sr. Marketing Assistants and Marketing Outreach Specialist.
- Manages regional marketing efforts in the field.
- Establishes relationships within the community to expand marketing coverage in expanded territories.
- Manages Marketing Assistants' and Marketing Outreach Specialists' distribution of marketing material per location as defined by deployment strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- In smaller or emerging markets, this position may have oversight of both Medicare and Medicaid activity and manage a group of Community Relations Specialists:
- Market Medicaid products to all interested eligible candidates.
- Develop, plan and implement the AHCA approved marketing strategy for events to interested candidates in the service are, according to the prescribed rules and regulations of the Medicaid Contract.
- Organize and develop marketing enrollmentevents.
- Provides ongoing assistance to Medicaid members, as necessary, answering questions and/or directing inquiries to Customer Service.
- Continually monitors activities of health industry competitors and provides information to management.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 5 years of experience in performance requirements and/or sales lead generation
- Preferred Other Experience in HMO/Managed Healthcare or Insurance industry
- Required 1 year of experience in managing remote marketing teams
Candidate Skills: Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Other Health License
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Outlook Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Word
- Required Intermediate Microsoft Excel