The Marketing Manager utilizes sales and marketing skills to manage the implementation and analysis of marketing programs. In this role, you will participate in the campaign planning and implementation for the health system's clinical services, hospitals and facilities.
- Tracks results of marketing campaigns and develops reports.
- Recommends, implements and adheres to approved operating goals, objectives and budget.
- Manages the development and production of communication materials.
- Manages media plan development and execution.
- Organizes and implements marketing programs using direct marketing, mass media and online marketing.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with outside vendors including ad agencies, printers, mail houses, etc. Directs vendors in development of creative and media strategies and execution.
- Assists in the development of market research and data management tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field, required.
- Minimum of five (5) years marketing experience including advertising production and planning in a corporate or advertising environment, required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and computer skills, required.