SAP Record to Report (RTR) Program Manager responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies, planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing very complex IT programs to meet organizational goals.
- Works with RTR business and SAP IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables in the RTR process area.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division and cross divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Supervises, motivates and mentor cross-functional /cross divisional project team of project managers, business analysts, developers, and validation analysts.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Manages Projects at the division or cross-division level.
- Make strategic decisions that impact departments or Divisions/sites. Final decision authority for project level budget and activities.
- Direct project budgetary responsibility of $0-4MM.
- Business impact and risk of $0-7MM in business financial impact. Mission critical to business, division or multi-divisions affected.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to the assigned client business.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (± 16 years) in Business, Computer Science or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 9 years of experience in project management, business systems analysis, software development or deployment, with a minimum 6 years of experience managing projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience in hands on SAP FI/CO configuration
- Minimum 10 years of experience in full life-cycle SAP FI/CO implementation projects
- Substantialexperiencein any of the following areas is a plus:
- SAP Material Ledger configuration
- SAP Product Costing configuration
- SAP Treasury configuration
- SAP implementation projects at large FDA regulated companies
- SAP ECC and S/4HANA implementation projects