Mgr IT Business Systems
This position is primarily responsible for leading a Business Systems Analyst team and providing technical guidance, support and tools to Beazer business functional teams in order to help drive business value.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains a high level of quality across all responsible systems and applications (BOSS Sales System, Beazer.com, Concur A/P, Concur Expense, Hyperion and JD Edwards).
- Ensures that systems and applications are well designed, intuitive and that proper training and user documentation exists.
- Provides excellent service and support to business functions and helps them to leverage IT to drive business value.
- Balances the technical needs of the business with IT’s overall technical strategy.
- Ensures implementation of system changes within scope, time and budget while adhering to Beazer standards of documentation and control.
- Mentors and guides BSA reports to help provide excellent service.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build rapport across a diverse set of individuals.
- Ability to lead a group discussion and gain consensus.
- Ability to see and understand the big picture while also diving into detail in order to see risks and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate work on a high volume of task.
- Ability to learn new technologies and business ideas.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word
- Finance and Accounting experience - a must
- JD Edwards World Version 7.4
- Concur experiencepreferred
- Oracle Hyperion
- Typical office environment.