Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will support the Sales Directors for your assigned region by being an integral part of the team that focuses on executing NEB & Aftermarket deals.
- You will orchestrate key communications within the wider CE organization
- Run simulations to support pricing and deal structure strategies.
- Collaborate with Finance on overall deal business case -
- You will develop modeling techniques to handle non-standard campaigns.
- Study market dynamics to ensure P&W understands and leverages competitive advantages and defends against market threats.
- The role provides a high level of cross functional exposure and potential for high visibility throughout Commercial Engines, including Sales, Finance, Engine Services, Program Management, Legal and Marketing.
- It is a flawless development opportunity for individuals looking for a future career in CE Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- You possess a minimum 7 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Finance, project management, and/or general management experience is required.
- You also have a minimum of 3 years of analytical skills, including knowledge of statistical modeling and advanced use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience with other modeling software is a plus.
- You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with strong cross-functional leadership skills, high acumen for teamwork and the ability to work dedicatedly.
- Familiarity with gas turbine engine systems and components and engine maintenance practices with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of engine maintenance cost
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.