Engineering leadership tasks include but not are not limited to such activities as ensuring adequate resources (personnel and assets) are made available to programs, providing technical guidance, developing career paths, facilitating alignment with engineering command media, leading productivity improvement and risk mitigation Perform other functional duties in support of the normal operations of the Software Engineering Center.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in software development or equivalent experience.
- Experience with C/C++ Programming
- Provide technical leadership to a small team of engineers and contribute to the technical work products throughout the entire software life cycle
- Provide cost estimates for proposal activities.
- Evaluate performance of section members and ensure completion of required and suggested training.
- Compile and report metrics
- Facilitate career development of team members, and conduct meaningful performance development discussions
- Be an champion for productivity improvement and risk mitigation efforts
- Work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Holds an Active DOD Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain special access to customer programs
- Model Driven Software Development Experience
- Agile Development Experience
- DevOps Experience
- Earned Value proficiency and/or certification
- Experience with embedded software development
- Object Oriented Software Development Experience
- Board support level software experience
- Required Education:
- Minimum BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related filed
Requisition ID 114992BR