This Program Administration Manager III will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and implementation of program goals and objectives. Working in conjunction with Sr Management to establish goals and objectives.
- Creating budget proposals and recommendations and establishing budget control system for controlling expenditures; controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations; recommending equipment and resources for program.
- Creating business change management, including business process redesign, training, SOPs.
- Managing project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Managing project issues and risks through standard issue/risk process.
- Managing, selecting, training, evaluating and managing unit or department staff for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Performing need assessments, evaluating and analyzing individual program and overall un