$150K — $200K *
The Materials Management (Production Control) Manager understands and applies material management principles that enable them to develop solutions to a variety of problems.
This person also is responsible for providing critical analysis of material affecting the MRP schedule and utilize critical thinking to help drive factory output and takes appropriate action to ensure program goals are achieved.
The successful candidate must be able to coordinate activities between numerous groups and clearly communicate program material status and identified risks.
The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate within an IPT environment, strong SAP troubleshooting skills, extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning in a manufacturing environment, looks for innovative solutions and proven team leadership skills.
• Minimum of (8) eight yearexperience in Operations Production/Inventory Control/Supply Chain and material management policies and processes
• 5+ years of SAP Experience .
• Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills
• Strong analytical abilities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to set and work towards goals at a big picture level but effect change at a detailed operational level
• Self-motivated and proactive problem solver with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
• Ability to understand complex systems and processes
• Ability to filter and distill relevant information from complex datasets into simple messages
• Ability to mediate discussions between stakeholders with varying incentives and arrive at consensus
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate with various disciplines
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, Power Point, Kinaxis and Outlook/Skype
• Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Must be well organized, problem solver and innovative thinker
• Strong knowledge of and troubleshootingexperience in Material Requirement Planning and SAP
• An understanding of the application and concepts of Production and Planning Control fundamentals including MRP, Inventory Management, Supply & Demand, Logistics, Procurement, Capacity Planning, Scheduling, and Lean Manufacturing
• U.S. Citizen is required as the position will require the ability to access US only data systems
• U.S. Citizenship is required as the position does require the ability to attain a DoD Secret Clearance within 1 year of employment start date.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
• Understanding of Tableau, Atomic, and or Kinaxis
• Strong data analytics and the ability to turn that into actionable outputs
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related field
• Master's Degree (Business or Operations Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related field)
Valid through: 4/15/2021
$100K — $150K
3 days ago
$100K — $150K
6 days ago