The Service Center Manager II is responsible for business development, operation, and overall results of their assigned service center. This can include A-SEG Corporate locations, multiple service centers, and/or a community based service center.
- Responsible for achieving all agreed upon service center goals and making appropriate action plans to correct deficient areas needing improvement.
- Supervise, coach, train and develop service center employees in all operations, products, services, cross selling of all products and services, loan functions and attainment of individual goals.
- Create and manage the branch business plans for multiple service centers and/or community involvement.
- Responsible for resolving member concerns related to credit union matters.
- Maintain a positive sales and service environment through education, training, reward, recognition and accountability.
- Identify and execute promotional activities to ensure goal achievement, including support of BCU-wide marketingcampaigns.
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring compliance with credit union policies and operational procedures, and associated laws and regulations.
- Oversee branch security, audit integrity and risk management.
- Responsible for managing relationship with sponsor management team (if applicable) to ensure support and positive credit union positioning.
- Provide direction and coordination for high levels of communication and teamwork withother branches and departments to support the overall goals of the credit union.
- Successfully complete all required registrations and certifications as needed.
- Coordinate strategy with the Regional Director to incorporate best business practices across the branch network.
- Participate on teams that contribute to BCU organizational initiatives, supporting the Service Center viewpoint.
- Three or more years of management experience in a financial institution or retailsales.
- College degreepreferred
- Strong sales skills, organizational ability and excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Must be an energetic, self motivated leader with outstanding initiative to network and develop relationships with management and/or in the community
- Excellent detail orientation, time management, and follow-up skills required for working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills, and use of Microsoft office products, i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven Leadership ability to achieve results in a goal oriented environment
- Must be a person of high integrity who is dependable and professional at all times