The Digital Marketing Manager will be the digital marketing lead for the Aerospace, Defense & Marine Business Unit (AD&M) - developing and managing all digital activities including strategy, marketing campaigns, social media, SEM/SEO, web content and all otherdigital elements. The candidate will create and manage relevant BU content on TE.com, external digital promotional activities and content for partner sites. Track, measure, evaluate to optimize digital performance across platforms. The DigitalMarketing Manager will report directly to the AD&M Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create and Manage Digital & Social Strategy integrated across all communication channels. Owns all aspects of the digital user experience (UX) for the BU.
- Create and Manage Digital & Social Campaigns fully integrated to the global web platform, trade shows, PR & “Thought Leadership” initiatives, eMail, Search, SEO / SEM, social channels and otherdigital media. Leverage content for syndication across all channels.
- Optimize and maintain BUs “Thought Leadership” web content showcasing subject matter experts (SMEs) profiles, published articles and other related content in support of the BU’s “design win objective.”
- Digital support of New Product Introductions (NPI) and Legacy product communications in partnership with Product Management and the creative brief.
- Serves as Marketing Automation and Content Management System (CMS) expert. Team trainer on digital platforms. Manage workflow & approvals for all BU campaign, web, eCatalog, and landing page content.
- Reporting & Analytics: Pull and leverage data to report out on performance results of web site UX, findability, campaigns, eCatalog and search results. Communicate and develop resulting corrective or optimizing strategies.
- Manage BU content delivery and interface to Corporate and Channel Marketing teams supporting their digital initiatives.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Due to ITAR restrictions, US citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is required to apply for this position.
- Experience is developing digital & social media strategies for technical products (B2B).
- Content publishing, and CRM experience. Requires expertise on various digital tools and content management suite such as adobe analytics and content management (AEM). Skilled in Eloqua marketing automation; related content tagging, tracking, list segmentation & management preferred.
- ExperienceSocial Media tool, Sprinklr preferred.
- Strong writing for web and digital communications; digital expression of customer value proposition(s). Ability to understand TE products & systems technologies.
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing & social media outlets. Follows trends and industry players, etc. Working knowledge on interrelationship of applications supporting company’s technology stack. Design for mobile.
- 5+ years' experience in multiple aspects of web and digital & social marketing.
- Digitalproject managementexperience. Resourceful, self-starter, entrepreneurial. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and lead across functions. Good presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline required.
- Manage 3rd party outsourced digital resources as required.