An experienced Engineering Manager providing strategic vision and leadership to drive innovation, Targeting new product development, sustaining and migration activity of Integrated Assemblies. Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with the proficiency to instill confidence, build and maintain a strategically aligned team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- General management of Development Engineering & Engineering Support teams, to include and assist with recruitment, technical skills requirements, appraisals, succession planning, pay reviews, career development and training.
- Ensure best practice regarding use of and adoption of engineering processes and tools to allow efficient delivery of projects and support of existing products.
- Ensure engineering team implement and operate within the MOG defined procedures
- Establish and maintain engineering resource requirements to deliver development project requirements.
- Ensure teams work collaboratively with all other business functions.
- Regular communication with MOG Global Engineer Lead and Senior Management Team.
- Liaison and coordination with MOG Product Management, Business Development and Sales organization to ensure global strategies are in line with the business direction.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of Integrated Assemblies development strategies, product roadmaps in line with Sales, Business Development and customer requirements.
- Regular communication with the MOG Product Managers.
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators to show compliance plus trends for quality, cost, time and performance.
- Work closely with the Global Project Management team to manage project prioritization and resource allocation needs.
- Coordination and management of customer complaints, direct / indirect customer support and reaction.
- Qualified to degree level and several years’ relevant managerial and /or technical experience. Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Experience of managing a multifunctional, multicultural team in an engineering environment.
- Experience executing and delivering New Product Development projects to time, cost and quality.
- Strong communication skills (internal and customer facing)
- Strong proven resource management skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strong Computer skills and experience within an Engineering associated software environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continual change in priorities.
- Strategy focus on long term improvements within the business.
- Ambassador for continuous improvement.