Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
5 - 7 years
Posted 71 days ago
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s Human Resources Organization is continuing to evolve into a strategically aligned HR team. We are seeking an HR professional who can help lead our transformation to a high performing team within a values-based culture. The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for associate relations, change management support, and ensuring adherence to company's policies and procedures. This role is aligned with the shared services and COE functions of OD-Training, Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll.
This plays a key role as a strategic business partner to the operations leadership within our Supply Chain Management structure. Prior experience within an HR strategic business partner model is key. Prior exposure to manufacturing and/or closely related corporate organizations is highly preferred; this role is a key player in our transformation to a best in class production model.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or a closely related field required. Masters a plus -Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of government regulations related to employment such as FLSA, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, etc.
• Minimum of 5 + years Human Resources Generalist experience
• Preferred experience in Manufacturing environment (Supply Chain, etc)
• Excellent knowledge and command of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc…)
• Exposure to Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing based organizations highly preferred
• Ability to work independently as well as receive direction, including strong prioritization skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• As a condition of employment, the person must be prepared to support irregular schedules, as the Operations involved are inherently of a 24/5 nature.