The HR Business Partner role partners with our Sr. Manager HRBP and supports the Store Support Center and Distribution Center. As the HR Business Partner, you will support the performance, coaching, training, engagement, wellness, and workplace excellence for our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Administers the performance evaluation program
- Deliver and develop training material
- Supports engagement efforts to cultivate a positive and productive workplace
- Administers service award program
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to validate and approve jobs for the Store Support Center and Distribution Center
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Navigate human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls as applicable to your function within the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor's degree and 4+ yrs of HR experience, or a master's degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or 5+ years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Ability to credibly consult with leadership on people related issues
- Ability to work and act autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to help create a great work environment
- Understanding of State and National employment laws
- Bilingual English-Spanish is required