Primary accountability for total sales revenue, profitability, market growth, customer requirement prioritization, and relationship management for assigned programs. Oversees multiple program sites and/or multiple program/customers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for revenue, profitability and performance of assigned programs.
· Maintain and create a professional yet personalized relationship with assigned customers.
· Take ownership of all contract proposals to ensure submissions are accurate and completed
in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the identification and execution of strategies that achieve short and long-
term business growth objectives.
· Accountable for continuous improvement in customer program management tools and
· Identify opportunities for new product & services for assigned customer.
· Collaborate with cross-functional internal leaders regarding customer specific strategy,
execution and customer relationship management.
· Manage, develop and retain talent within reporting structure.
· Help to obtain and keep KLX leadership informed of customer strategies, growth plans, and
any competitive intelligence.
EducationBachelor's DegreeDegree Field (s) · Business Admin · Engineering · Related Field
Work Experience 10+ years Supervisory Experience 4-6 years
Education Master's DegreeDegree Field (s) · Business Admin · Engineering · Related Field
Work Experience15+ years Supervisory Experience 7-9 years
Related Experience · Previous experience in the aerospace industry/ fasteners